Piovano in China

A five-years long journey in China, 1900-1905

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Have a cup of tea Mc Rae!


My very best friend is M.H.St.G.M.Mc Rae of the 14 th Sikhs, Mooltan Punjab, India, who I met in Shanhaikwan in the international Club.
He is a very amusing man and now he's learning not italian language but Sicilian. Yes, in his last letter he wrote me "Statuo bono piciotto, A Rivederci". This is a shining example of his British humor!
Mac was in the British Contingent China Expeditionary Force and now he's returned in India but he continued to send me letters and strange messages. I hope one day of going in Britain to visit his country. He plays  polo, speaks to his horse, and he is very smart and clever.
Good boy, good example af a gentleman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home